Move In Before Christmas | When to Start Looking for an Apartment
Make the move with Vertus and enjoy the festive season in style.
Christmas is just around the corner. It’s around this time of the year when events start piling up in and life gets increasingly busier. The summer months are also usually a busy time of the year for renters. This pace only starts to slow down as winter approaches.
Estate agent offices throughout Britain will be closing their doors on Christmas Eve. It’s all too easy to be left in limbo if you don’t know when to start looking for apartment and leave your search too late. This is especially true if you plan on moving in to your new home first thing in the new year.
Making a start on your property search now will ensure that you find your ideal apartment for rent. You can streamline your plans to make sure that you are moving house before Christmas swings around. We offer the choice of furnished and unfurnished studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments, all of which come with high-speed broadband, fully-fitted kitchens and a private balcony.
When to Start Looking for Apartments | Schedule Your Steps
When should you start looking for an apartment? These are our top tips for ensuring that you can move in before Christmas and celebrate the festive season in your new apartment.
- Work backwards. Once you have a date in mind for your move, factor in plenty of time for additional processes, checks, and moving requirements. Bear in mind your family members’ schedules, obligations and social calendars as well.
- Make a list of all the areas you are interested in to view. Start with your ideal neighbourhoods at the top of your list. Narrow down your choices according to the quality of the area, the amenities available for yourself and your family, and any nearby attractions that speak to you.
- Remember that the rental market is simpler to navigate when you factor in at least one or two months’ time in advance before you move in. This will assist you in fulfilling notice periods with ease. Plus, it gives you enough time to budget for and organize your upcoming move while minimizing stress.
- If you’re moving from London to abroad, you will need a more comprehensive and strict schedule that factors in your work notice periods, flight dates and more.
- View your ideal rental properties. Find the one that best suits the needs of yourself and your family. Reserve it with us. Move in this year.
Find your ideal home with Vertus
It’s never too early to start your search for apartments for rent. Beating the rental rush and moving house before Christmas is easy with a scheduled and strategic approach.
Find out more about the process of applying for and managing your leased apartment with Vertus, and discover more about the services available to Vertus residents.